Dr. M went to his brother's house for a birthday dinner on Sunday. While he was there, Dr. M told his niece that we had so many bridesmaids that we were going to have to hold auditions. He asked Carly what she was going to do for her talent. i think she told him that she would sing and dance. Dinner conversation changed to other things but about 5-10 minutes later, Carly got up from the table, went to Dr. M, and made him lean down so she could whisper in his ear, "Pick me, Uncle M, pick me". Carly is the one who talks about getting ot be a Wedding Maid.
Last night, I went to my brother's house and told my niece Marie the same thing. I asked her if she was going to dance or sing. She told me she would sing since she can DO that! Also, she talked to me about being a Flower Maid.
I think it's cute that both kindergarten nieces have come up with their own titles.
No comments:
Post a Comment